Watertown Community Foundation’s first annual volunteer day, Watertown Helps Out, celebrates community spirit and volunteerism, matching the skills, energy and enthusiasm of Watertown residents with the needs of local nonprofit organizations — and capped, of course, with a party to thank and congratulate volunteers.
Join your family and friends in volunteering for one of the projects listed below, then come celebrate with us at the Arsenal Mall from 3-5 p.m. on May 10th!
Choose from over a dozen volunteer opportunities, such as:
- Help clean up the bike path from Grove Street to Arsenal Street. Sponsored by State Senator Will Brownsberger and State Representative Jonathan Hecht. (May 10th, 1-3 p.m.)
- Paint furniture or clean the children’s play area at the Watertown Family Network
- Place flags on veteran’s graves at Mount Auburn Cemetery (great for families with young kids)
- Paint or do yard work at the Historical Society of Watertown
- Plus options at New Rep Theatre, the Senior Center, Perkins, the Riverfront and more…
Learn about all of the volunteer opportunities and register at: http://www.watertownfoundation.org/volunteer-day-2014
Questions: Call Doreen Dawson at 617.924.8025 or email email@example.com
Thanks for helping to keep Watertown Strong!